1. Job Title: Customer Service and Sells Representative
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve overall customer satisfaction with our services.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Managing high volume amounts of incoming calls, messages and emails from customers.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs and wants to achieve satisfaction of our customers.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tool.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- A high sense of urgency and multitasking skills.
- Strong handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices is a plus!
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Being empathetic and reasonable in high stress situations.
- Must be fluent written / speaking in English and Malay while knowing Chinese is a plus!
2. Job Title: Master Florist
We are searching for a green-thumbed Florist to work in our neighborhood store. The Florist's responsibilities include processing flower shipments, pruning the flowers at periodic intervals, and arranging marketable bouquets. You should also furnish clients with relevant flower-related information.
To ensure success as a florist, you should demonstrate accurate, updated knowledge about flowers' nutritional requirements. Invariably, a terrific florist will craft robust packaging solutions to avoid preventable breakages.
Master Florist Responsibilities:
- Receiving shipments, and then snipping and displaying our flowers.
- Topping up watering solutions to enhance our flowers' life spans.
- Advising clients on possible flower combinations.
- Providing occasion-specific flower suggestions.
- Carefully arranging palatable bouquets for purchase.
- Packaging clients' flowers to prevent breakages.
- Instructing clients on suitable transporting and feeding processes.
Master Florist Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience as a Professional florist.
- Completion of a Botany-related course is highly advantageous.
- Acutely familiar with plants' nutritional needs and life spans.
- Knowledgeable about flower handling techniques.
- Ability to nourish, combine, and affix flowers and pertinent accessories.
- Approachable, patient, and forthcoming.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
3. Job Title: Florist Assistant
- 18 y.o and above
- Malaysian Citizen
- No prior experience in floristry necessary
- Have a love of flowers and people
- Have a strong sense of urgency, responsibility, focus and discipline
- Provide support to floral designers with a variety of activities, such as helping to prepare flowers,
researching arrangement ideas, liaising with clients, maintaining design tools, replenishing supplies, preparing the flowers, packing and refrigerating flowers.
4. Job Title: Social Network Marketing Manager
A Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing company's interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms' content strategies.
- Social media: The ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand is necessary to be a Social Media Manager. These professionals are expected to regularly post text, video and images that engage the company’s target market, follow online conversations on a company’s social media accounts and solve customer concerns using social media platforms.
- Communication: Great verbal and written communication skills are essential for this occupation. A Social Media Manager must interact with writers, designers, developers and customers and report to senior management personnel. As good communicators, these professionals must identify social media events such as an interesting hashtag or a sensitive topic and share appropriate content that aligns with the company’s social media strategy.
- Creativity: Crafting engaging content is an important skill for a Social Media Manager. These professionals must constantly align content with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
- Technology: Computer skills, skills in using social media platforms and skills in using tools that analyze social media platforms are requirements for this position. A Social Media Manager must use digital technologies to meet the goals of social media campaigns.
- Research: Skills in learning social media trends, identifying new social media tools and finding real-time online conversations are necessary for this position. Social Media Managers must have an understanding of the trends and techniques of social media as well as the company’s online presence to effectively handle social media marketing.
- Time management: The skill of organizing tasks to meet deadlines is essential for this professional role. Social Media Managers work according to schedules and must meet marketing and business goals.
- Languages: The Candidate must be fluent in English, Malay. Chinese knowledge will be advantage.
Apply Your CV/Resume via email with the Job Title you wish to apply for : < email@example.com >